Elementary school

I have concerns about my child's speech or language who do I contact?
If you have concerns about your child's speech or language development, contact the main office and ask for the speech therapist.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.

Rochester Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, sexual orientation, or disability.